Abbe Refractometers measure the refractive index (nD) of transparent, translucent liquids and solid substances. It is also used to measure percentage of solids (brix) of sugar solutions as well as temperature compensated brix values.
* Measurement of refractive index of transparent, translucent liquids and solid substances.
* Measurement of percentage of solids in sugar solution (brix).
* Automatic temperature correction of brix.
* RS-232 Interface.
* Backlite LCD.
* Prism made of hard glass
* Software for computer interface (Optional)
* Measuring Range : Refractive Index nD : 1.3000 to 1.7000
Brix : 0 to 95%
Brix-TC : 0 to 95%
* Accuracy : Refractive Index nD : +/-0.0002
Brix : +/-0.1%
* Range of temperature display : 0 to 50°C
* Range of temperature for correction of Brix value : 15 to 45°C
* Power Supply : 220 V +/-10%, 50Hz
* Dimension : 330x180x380mm
* Weight : 10 kg